Hi ya! I’m Gabrielle, I’m the marketing manager, sales manger, sourcing manager, designer, social media poster, order packer, business owner and the face behind all the emails and messages. I don’t just run this whole show myself, I have my husband Justin and our 2 furry babies Cooper and Lyla. Justin looks after the boring stuff like book keeping and keeping me on track while the dogs keep me company packing your orders!
How and why did we start our business? I went off on extended leave from work in the public sector due to an injury and to keep myself sane I tapped into my creative side which was sewing, oil making, candle making, tie dying, basically anything and everything creative!
Not long after my little hobby turned into a business
Together with both names Luna Roo was established in early March 2021. Fast forward to 2022, from all the love and support from our customers we have grown and converted from a sole trader to an actual business… ummmm what!! Pinch me! We are now Luna Roo Pty Ltd and couldn’t be more proud of us and how far we have come!
Ways in which we are striving to minimise our footprint:
- Our products are sourced with a focus on natural materials.
- We stock other like-minded environmentally friendly brands & products where possible.
- Luna Roo's product packaging is designed to be very minimal, simple & recyclable, using recycled kraft cardboard, which is intended to be again recycled!
- 90% of our mail packaging is eco friendly; our mail satchels are 100% compostable (Supplied by Hero Packaging and Better Packaging)
- We use 100% compostable (supplied by better packaging) shipping labels!
- We use eco-friendly tissue paper (Supplied by No Issue) and we use eco cardboard boxes.
- We reuse and recycle at every opportunity we can! We often reuse bubble wrap/packaging & cardboard boxes that arrive to us with any of our incoming business purchases, and if we can’t reuse them, we recycle them (where possible).
We do our best to support other small businesses wether it’s purchasing from them, liking or sharing their posts and even stocking local businesses products!
if you think we can improve in anyway please let us know or if you just want to say hey! We would love to hear from you. message us on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All our Love, Gab & Jus